My Role for Collaboration Project Two



 For my next blog post, I would like to write about my role in collaboration project two.  My group told me that I had to provide examples of pros and cons of online therapy.  While researching these topics I’ve learned that this could be a great tool for someone who may be busy or may not have access to a counselor.  Also, while researching this I found out that some insurance companies may not cover the type of treatment that one may need.  Someone in my group was asked to research an actual online therapy website tilted talkspace.org. It will be interesting to see what everybody’s part looks like in the actual video format that we were asked to do. For the most part, this project ran pretty smoothly in constructing the actual project. These two group projects will help me gain valuable skills and harnessing group work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog post

I would say that this class has been very interesting for me. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of group work and how to function i...