group dynamics


On Friday, I met with my group to discuss the group project that we had to do for this class. It was a successful group meeting because we were able to understand the five stages of group dynamics and assign someone to that particular dynamic. I am doing the adjourning part of the project. Then we discussed what we should analyze and we came up with the decision that we would do Friends, the television show. This is a great show because it will offer good examples and good information to use as examples for our projects. I think my group is not worried and I think we’re going to complete the web project on time. It will be interesting to see what everybody comes up with for this project because I think everybody will learn about the concepts that we have to use to do this project correctly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Will,
    I am glad that you and your group were able to understand the five stages of group dynamics so you were able to work as effectively as possible with one another from the start. These five stages are important in being able to accomplish a variety of tasks as efficiently as possible. If your group does not have a firm understanding of these concepts it is most likely not going to perform in an efficient manner.

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog post

I would say that this class has been very interesting for me. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of group work and how to function i...