Friends post and what i did for my part of the group project



For my next blog post I am going to write about my part in the group project and what I had to do. I was assigned the adjourning role to complete. Adjourning means tying everything up to come to the conclusion. My group analyzed the popular TV show friends and I decided to watch the final episode of it. I was then able to find information that I could use for my part. Within the first 20 minutes I had a lot of choices to use in a sense. Once I found a good example of adjourning it was really easy for me to write this up. Hopefully this project is going to turn out very easy and painless when following the guidelines. The particular scene that I chose was when Monica and Chandler finally showed the cast their newborn twins, and Rachel says her final goodbyes to everyone before going to Paris. One can tell this is coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog post

I would say that this class has been very interesting for me. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of group work and how to function i...