Post about the actual presentation on Thursday


 For my next blog post I would like to talk about my group’s presentation and how we well did.  Our group presentation for our project was on Thursday and we presented to the class.  My group chose the popular TV show friends and analyzed the five stages of group dynamics according to the reading.  We had a little technical difficulty because we couldn’t access part of our website but we managed to pull it all together and we were right at 10 minutes where we needed to be. From this experience, we learn what to do and what not to do when presenting. Through various group meetings we were able to finally solidify the ideas for each member of the group. I’m not the biggest fan group projects but I will try to be more open to this idea in the future since we may have some more in this class.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that day for me and the few dozen or so was a very monumental day. That Thursday we saw perseverance, determination, and quite frankly some serious ingenuity. Nah, but seriously it was very entertaining and it really kept my attention, and I freaking hate that show. I also agree with you too on the group projects, but they aren’t so bad. It really helps that this topic is extremely relatable to all.

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog post

I would say that this class has been very interesting for me. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of group work and how to function i...