Sampling Post



For my next blog posts I would like to talk about the use of sampling and how it can apply to our projects that we have to do for this course.  Sampling according to our notes from Thursday is when someone is using music or vocal elements. in order to make a new product.  In essence, this is like a mash up where they may take a rift of a popular song and vocals of another song and put it together to make a brand-new product. In the project dealing with the five stages of group dynamics my group is analyzing the show “Friends”.  We are using their logo and some material to possibly make a new product. So, in essence you can say that we’re sampling.  I don’t think we’re really sampling because we are asked to analyze the five stages and find clips that demonstrate this.   Sampling can be very useful if you know how to use it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog post

I would say that this class has been very interesting for me. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of group work and how to function i...