Group dynamics at salt from 9/5/17

New post 9/5/17

For my blog, I am going to talk about the many group dynamics at the Salt Center that I encounter.  I encounter primary groups which are family members that I have close relationships with. I also have a secondary group which could be tutors or workers that work there.  Through tutoring and friends, I am often meeting new people there, which I can categorize into different groups. This is nice to me because I feel like I have so many groups that I have the opportunity to belong to at the Salt Center. It’s almost like it’s its own little community, a type of group at the Salt Center could be the workshops that the workers provide for us which we are to gather and learn about a specific topic at hand. The tutors could actually have their own group as well in life outside the Salt Center.  The Salt Center has helped me academically and created new relationships for me.
http://onlinemba.maryville.edu/resources/articles/4-things-to-know-about-group-dynamics-in-the-workplace/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog post

I would say that this class has been very interesting for me. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of group work and how to function i...